BlitHub Change Log
This file logs all the functional changes made to the site; if something
isn't working properly please let me know!
- Added a bot to announce new / updated Blits to Discord, and Twitter.
- Tried to discourage robots from trying to download Blits.
- Download statistics are now visible for Contributors (work in progress)
- Contributors can delete versions (this will also delete download counts for
- Improved social media previews on game pages.
- Tidied up some of the layout.
- Fixed Contributor list for sorting by latest release.
- Check that twitter handles don't have an extra leading '@'
- Made 'unknown' releases look a bit less scary.
- Contributors can now be sorted (in a limited fashion).
- Forms are more consistently laid out.
- Metadata URLs can be assigned as source, itchio, or 'other'.
- All metadata is now read-only.
- Home page shows the most recently updated blits in a carousel.
- Added release status, which is displays in blits and the blitlist.
- My Contributor Page is easier to get to.
- Blit icons shown in lists.
- Metadata can be re-parsed from Blits, if for example the splash screen has
not been rendered properly.
- Categories are now read from metadata, and can be used to filter the Blit list.
- Screenshots can now be deleted and re-ordered.
- Added a little more information to the home page.
- Allow larger Blits to be uploaded (we should handle anything that would fit
on the device)
- Added a Big Friendly Download Button.
- Added cancel button to the Blit edit screen.
- Added the ability to add screenshots (note: at the moment, no delete!)
- Download totals are shown on your own Contributor page.
- Blit lists can be sorted by most recent (default) or popular (most downloads).
Not that the 'recent' is based on the metadata date, not the upload date.
- Moved to our new home! We are now BlitHub.co.uk
- Improved handling of Blits with hypens in their name.
- Starting to record download statistics (not that you can see them yet).
- Improved the pixeliness of the splash image.
- Downloads now include version number in the Blit filename.
- Check version number & CRC on Blit upload, to avoid duplicate versions.
- Fixed 'legacy' downloads, where the filename does not match the Blit slug.
- Added this change log!