Dark Iridium Five is the big sister of the PicoSystems Dark Pico Zero. The 32blit version has tracks, sound effects, support for the joystick and should get even more shoot-em-up fun.
This is an early development build to play around with a few concepts.
- v0.0.4 adds Ground Enemies. Much is still lacking, but at least they shoot at you. Oh and there is a main screen where you can either choose to see the nifty About Screen or dive into the first test level.
- v0.0.3 adds Weapon Upgrades. You get an upgrade after shooting down an enemy, if you are lucky. But you will lose 'em if you get hit.
- v0.0.2 adds Enemy Bullets.
- v0.0.1 used to test Hero movement with the joystick.
By Shane Powell
A = Accelerate X = Debug mode Y = Restart game
Dpad / Thumbstick = Steering
Dpad Up/Down & X = Spectate / cycle players
- Added jumps. More work on bath course.
- Bath course now completable but pretty much impossible to win on.
- Added spectator campaign. Can be used by holding up or down on dpad and pressing X.
- Can now fall off kitchen table
- WIP boat track.
0.8.0 Some WIP collision. Added title screen.
- Updated end of race screen with position and lap times.
- Added palette swap to change colours of cars.
- WIP race ending.
- Working AI.
- Added Place holder start menu.
- Can now restart game with Y button.
0.0.4 Lap times.
0.0.3 Press X while playing to toggle debug mode.
By Alistair Buxton
A game about blocks.
Right now, we have 72 Blits in our collection.
Everybody is welcome to contribute to this collection; to get started, simply
sign in with your GitHub account
and start submitting!
This site is a rapidly evolving (and hopefuly improving!) project; you can see
a log of changes made to the site.
This site is very much a work in progress; be gentle, it will break.
You can find us on Twitter @BlitHub,
less us know of any thoughts or problems you have!